AMTA Tennessee Chapter
The AMTA Tennessee Chapter is a branch of a supportive organization that provides it’s members with resources for professional growth.
The mission of the Tennessee Chapter of the American Massage Therapy Association is to develop and advance the art, science and practice of massage therapy in a caring, professional and ethical manner in order to promote the health and welfare of humanity in Tennessee.
Goals of the Tennessee Chapter
- To increase public awareness of massage therapy
- To promote high standards of Licensed Massage Therapist
- To increase access to quality massage therapy for all persons
- To be an active and contributing member of the health care community
- To be a leader in our states legislation and regulation
- To enhance the professional development and personal growth of Tennessee chapter members